Mozell crafts digital content for brands and agencies that inspires, resonates and motivates. A Mozell Story Editor is a 100% dedicated editor, aligned with the mission of Mozell and understands what role post-production plays in our impact. This candidate possesses a hunger to create the best possible work, while remaining flexible to creative feedback.
Date: March 2017
- Manage & drive post-production efforts (ingestion/transcription/
- Collaborate with team overseeing management of all media, footage, assets
- Performs quality control on outgoing deliverables
- Troubleshoots tech issues
- Pushes the level of video creative beyond what was shot and/or conceptualized.
- Preferred 3+ years in demonstrable work experience with a strong portfolio in video editing.
- Proficiency with advanced color grading including knowledge, experience with Davinci Resolve
- Solid proficiency with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g) Premiere, FCPX / Technical literacy with video and audio file formats
- Proven understanding of best practices and tools used in video production and asset management.
- Experience with motion graphics a plus – After Effects
- Storytelling approach to all projects with strong ability to take direction when required, while also working autonomously to self-direct and take ownership of a project where necessary.
- Self-starting, passionate, get sh*t done attitude
- An organized mind that bursts with innovative ways of thinking and robust storytelling.
Salary with vacation
Retirement plan w/ employer matching
Creative self-autonomous atmosphere
- Great coffee + ping pong
Secondary: Email Lee to applyView All Opportunities →